- Q: How long have you been in business?
- A: Paul Alexander’s Porta Party has been providing disc jockey entertainment to customers all over the Southeastern United States since 1997.
- Q: What type of events does Porta Party play for?
- A: Wedding Receptions, Corporate Functions, College Parties, High School Dances, Birthday Parties, Bar Mitzvahs, Karaoke Parties, Anniversaries, Holiday Parties, as well as any other special event that needs exceptional disc jockey entertainment.
- Q: How much do your services cost?
- A: We have a wide range of packages to pick from to suit your particular event. To answer this question, we need to know what you are expecting so that we can accommodate you.
- Q: What kind of music do you play?
- A: We have over 100,000 songs in our Porta Party music library. We will play whatever you tell us to play. We even encourage you to send us a playlist to give us a good idea of what music you want played at your event.
- Q: Do you bring any kind of lights with your setup.
- A: Yes! We have a very large dance lighting package that comes standard with most packages we offer.
- Q: What size sound and lighting setup will I need for my event?
- A: Please give us a call so that we can give you options based on the type of event you are having and the number of people attending your event.
- Q: Do you make special accommodations?
- A: Absolutely! We want to provide you with the best experience possible and will make all efforts to accommodate your special request. This could be something as simple as making announcements on the mic to a more extensive request like bringing two separate sound setups for a wedding (one for the ceremony and one for the reception).
- Q: How far in advance should I book my event?
- A: If you are less than 6 months away from your event, the answer is as soon as possible. Most of our customers book 6-12 months in advance to ensure that we are available with the DJ and setup that they desire.
- Q: What will the DJ wear to my event?
- A: Your Porta Party DJ will wear attire that will be appropriate for you event. (For example: A Tuxedo or Suit will be worn at a wedding reception) We will dress for the occasion based on what you tell us.
- Q: Do you do have Karaoke?
- A: Yes! If it’s Karaoke you want at your party, then we can bring over 35,000 Karaoke songs so that you and your guests can be the stars! We also bring Plasma and/or Projector screens to display the lyrics of the Karaoke songs.
- Q: Do you have Foam Machines?
- A: If you are looking for a foam party (see pictures on this site) we have two high volume foam machines that we can bring to your event!
- Q: How do I book a Porta Party?
- A: Call 1800-689-2263 and tell our agent that you want the Porta Party at your next event. You can also email Paul with any other questions you might have at Paul@paulsportaparty.com